2008年1月24日星期四

left 3 day = final exam

finally today i start doing past year question for my BST......hehe....thanks esther for teaching me thee diagram la...i really dunno wat is tat at all!!!!hope i can pass all my sub in final!!!!seriously!!!!!pls......!!!! today i finish watching laywer2 de hong kong drama...it really nice.......like hong kong drama a lot!!! actually, today i done a lot thing...i think la....cause i went to library....then went to carrefour wit esther and shing hui...at first ....they said not need take troller...cause they only buy little thing...but at last!!!we cant afford to take so many thing by our hand~~and carrefour's supervisor...look at them..haha...damn funny...but i also buy a lot food la...gain weight again!!!!!haiz......i dun wan getting fat la!!!save me!!!!!!!!!i dun have face go back face my fren la.......they sure will laugh me de!!!!i guarateen!!!!!! need to start study soon...~~~~




to be continue.......

没有评论: