2008年1月22日星期二

the last week for my couse~~~~

i going finish my foundation course at 29 of jan after 11am........im already been here(KL_SUBANG JAYA) almost one year....this place bring a lot memory to me, there have happy and also sad. I happy i met a lot new friends at here, they all are kind and caring ppl. I love u all....haha.....so wa tah...talk like this...haha......i will be back to sibu on 2 of feb....finally i going back.....haha....i miss my secondary classmates.....i miss my house...my room.....my stupid dogs....and the most famous thing at sibu!!!tat is kampua and kom pian....it really taste nice!!!!!

This is my 1st time to write a blog....feel a bit weird.....some of my foundation classmate will not continue their degree at taylors....i will miss them as well....all the best for them la...hehe......

Next week is my final exam week.......i damn scare.....cause i dun have confident at all....i scare i cant do well!!!!!seriously!!!!.............




to be continue.......

1 条评论:

hU| 说...

hihi.. li fei.. haha~~
then r u goin to take ur degree in taylors??
anyways.. gud luck n all the best to ur final exam ar.. haha~~
dont too miss me o.. muaksss