2008年1月29日星期二

finally!! exam is over!!!

after few hours...im going to airport...i going back to my hometown~~~...haha...after one year...yeah!!haha......now im wit hui xin together.....im slip overnight at her house tonight cause we going to airport together....haha.......she is really damn pretty and nice gal.....haha........today i just finish my bst exam...this is really scary....cause too hard.....i scare...6 of feb!!my result will come out......scare scare la......!!!!!!haiz....anyway....i going to airport meet xxx soon..hehe.....hope she will help me sambung my luggage cause my luggage overweight dy!!!.........why!!!why will overweight!!i dun wan overweight!!!need to charge money le..i pokkai dy la....dun overweight la.!!!!haah.........



going home soon!!!~~~

1 条评论:

whyimQ 说...

lol...xxx....haha