2008年1月23日星期三

countdown for my final exam~~~still left 4 days ONLY!!!

today is wednesday!!!!!after four days is my FINAL EXAM!!!!feel stress now....but still dun have mood to study....dun know why.....haha....but i still got mood watch drama la....hehe.....nice nice.....today i done nth at home...actually i plan to study...but...but.....i din do tat......i just open mu laptop and watch drama...chatting wit fren and listen to music...how enjoy life.....but i think if i continue do like tis!!!i will regret!!so i MUST STUDY!!!!!!
Yeah!!!i will going back to sibu after exam.....30 of jan......i change the date of my air ticket!!!! thanks my sis for allow me to change my air ticket!!!!hehe............
i waste one day for study again!!!!!!going to start study soon..............





to be continue..............

1 条评论:

whyimQ 说...

yes!!! happy to hear that u finally change ur air ticket to 30 jan!!! then we hav more time to chat wit..hiak hiak hiak...hope to see u soon~ dear..