2009年4月14日星期二

midnight===assignmenttt!!

the time now is 2.53am...i havent sleep becoz i dun dare to sleep! the day after tml is the due day for my law assignment 2~!hai.zz...although everyone told me tat tis assignment quite easy la...use one night time can gao tim one la..but..i really scare i cant manage to finish it...so, i just anaylsis the case n try to understand it. so tat i can sleep better..haha....my toiletmate was rushing for her assignment now too..hehe..so happy..!wuahaaha....both of us feel so hungry n sleepy...!it is all my fault...if i start my assignment early then i wont have such situation. haiz..everytime told myself must start the work early but i just too lazy...at the last moment regret then after tat....start my lazy life again..speechless again..lolzz...

i wan sleep la!!!!!!!haihai.....

2 条评论:

Unknown 说...

har?i though u finish in very soon ady?

afeiiiii 说...

lol...the day b4 i done ma..