2009年4月13日星期一

im back!!!finaly..lolxx...




vyvy,me n esther looooo


so delicious man!!lolx



tis have been a long long long long time i dint log in to my blog...lolxx...(speechless to myself)~~~really kinda lazy to record down everything tat i do...haha..my fren forgive me....i will try to log in to tis acc n write down something tat special more often la..haha...i hope i can!lolxz...ok..!!TIME FLIESS!!~~~now~!im in my degree second year 3rd sem...my 1st yr had pass..but everything just move smoothly...hope can continue move smooth..keke...at the starting of the year i already feel tat tis yr will be a hard yr. I get the sympton from the flooding of my hometown when cny!!...anyway, i hope tat tis sem..i can success pass all sub also...!pls!!lolxx...after enjoying my 3 mths holiday, i came back subang jaya for my study...have some activity..let pic tell u everything..haha..lazy to write d...

没有评论: