2009年4月24日星期五

Early in The morning!!~~

today...is the 1st day i having my sem break...but i have woke up at 8.20am!!!yeah!!!8.20 am...lolxx...seem like quite hard for me to wake up at such early time..but i do it!!!the reason is....ms tan lu bing had come over to my house sleepover last night..n tis morning nympha n me need to bring her go ktm station..haha.....because of her!!i wake up!!haha.....yesterday..afternoon...when everyone was back to their hometown d..since tis week is our uni sem break...so...ms tan lu bing had asked me whether i wan go to sunway walk walk onot..so....nympha n me just go wit her....after tat....we went to snowflake for dessert...then tat 2 gals still not yet full..they wan go to asia cafe take supper...lolx...after tat we chit chat chit chat till 12am like tat..then we send ms tan lu bing back home....we go to her room chit chat chit chat again..lolxxx...we r gossip gal..n when we said we wan go home d..ms tan say...DUN LEFT ME~~so we asked her whether wanna come our hs sleep onot..n when morning we go mcd took our breakfast ....haha.....have a nice chat wit her thru~~~lol...

没有评论: