2009年7月28日星期二

BIAS!!!!

July! tis month for me happen alot of thing...happy, sad, excited....!! happy for tis month is my holiday~~~feel excited when my dad told me...he will let me go aus next yr..!!!im so glad to hear tat...but when reach the end of my holiday which mean my result coming out..im damn upset..my result is damn suck..!!omg..!!how come it happen!....the sub tat i tot i can pass i failed it..but the sub tat i tot i will fail..i passed it!BUT..the point is...i feel tat..for one of the sub tat i take...the leturer is bias!she dun like me..i can feel it since the day we start our class..i wont so easy lose to her...i will let her know..im not tat weak..she tot she is leturer then can do everything??hern...see her face..i feel like wan slap her...act like she is the person who so kind hearted...actually lazy like a pig. at 1st..i tot im the only one who feel tat she is bias...who know...let me know tat got other ppl said so..when i go find her....just feel like she unwilling to help...i can feel tat she laughing at her heart...she can control my result..yes..she can...but i wont so easy lose!!just let her bias la.....next time let me see her at sch..i will use my side eye to see her..o not look at her will be better?....she is damn suck...never saw leturer suck like tis.........f her..

没有评论: