2008年3月9日星期日

omg.....

well......my degree tutorial class will be start on tomorrow.....we have 12 classes for marketing, commerce n finance....marketing n commerce was combinate together cause all the sub they taking is same....so this have 8 classes for them....for finance...which is the course im taking...only have 4 classes....n i have been located in 1.12.....when then list of class out....i quickly check is tat i got any old fren at 1.12...but too bad....this is not....all of my fren was separate for the other class..This is really sad for me....i dun think that i can meet a new friend in new class. I miss my foundation classmate badly....haiz...anyway...life still need to be continue...the only thing that i can do is....accept it!!!hope everything will gone well......



to be continue....

1 条评论:

07-20 说...

so pity, haha...