2008年2月19日星期二

Happy Birthday to my beloved grandma~~~~~

































19 of feb .....my aunty n uncle held a birthday party to my grandma...for her 70 years old birthday......hehe.....i start prepare myself from 4pm.....the dinner will be start on 7pm....my sis , mom, n me go to alan saloon wash hair 1st......my sis set her hair to curly...hehe...when we reach home, the time dy is 5.30pm.....i faster run to take a bath.....then make up....at last...we still late for our dinner...all my aunty n uncle say us is the last one...haha......we reach there on 7.10pm...btw.....today hui kiu going to miri continue her study.....she just reach home at 12 sumthing..then at noon 4.30 direct go to miri dy...for me ..i think this is too rush la....haha....but tml is her last day for register...so...no choice lo....i would like to say thanks you to her,,,,for her present...i really love it..hehe...thanks yia....n hope can see u at july lo..n all the best in ur degree yiaaaaaaa
















to be continue.....

1 条评论:

匿名 说...

i miss ur oh-so-cute smile!!! :D